Employment Opportunity – Hospitality Coordinator
Through a historic agreement between the Innu and Inuit of Labrador, together with PAL Airlines, Air Borealis is an airline all can take great pride in. As a company, we have a deep respect and connection to the community, to the environment, and to the people of the North. And we take our corporate responsibility to provide sustainable air transportation, and the highest level of customer service, to heart.
The Torngat Mountain National Park – An Inuit Homeland, one of the last untamed, unspoiled places left on earth. Comprised of 9,700 square kilometers of spectacular wilderness, the Park stretches north from Saglek Fjord to the northern tip of Labrador, and westward from the Atlantic seacoast to the Québec border. It’s a land of mountains, polar bears, small glaciers, and caribou, where the Inuit hunt, fish, and travel as their ancestors did.
Air Borealis is currently seeking a Hospitality Coordinator for the Torngat Mountains Project. This position would be located at the Torngat Mountain base camp for the approximate duration of July 13 – September 1.
- Ensure that Clients receive quality experiences included in the package;
- Ensure that Base Camp Clients receive the highest levels of customer service and hospitality possible.
- Ensure coordination of Parks Canada programming, Base Camp programming, and asset management to deliver on Client expectations as purchased;
- Communicate with Clients regarding weather delays for programming and travel to/from Base Camp;
- Assist Base Camp Manager in coordinating the daily itinerary and communicating schedule to guests.
- Ensure guest accommodations are guest ready, meeting our high level of cleanliness standards.
- Create unique moments and experiences for guests, catering to their specific needs and desires.
- Previous experience in the adventure tourism industry;
- Previous experience working in remote locations;
- A drive for excellence in the guest experience;
- Ability to effectively motivate colleagues to provide exceptional guest experiences;
- Ability to multi task and maintain a strong attention to detail.
Qualified individuals can apply online via:
Air Borealis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Read our latest newsletter
The newsletter is available here. A limited number of copies will be available in print. NGC plans to produce a newsletter twice a year, once during the summer and again in December. To provide feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.