The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all matters related to reservations and customer service at the Marine Facility in Goose Bay, NL. The CSR is responsible for the daily administration and supervision of the ticket office, and the reservation system while ensuring a high level of customer service to passengers.
- Booking reservations by telephone, email, walk-in and online. Provide pertinent information as requested by customers.
- Collect all revenues pertaining to ticket sales and prepare daily financial reports.
- Ensure the updated reservation information is sent to the vessel on a daily basis.
- Preparing daily financial reports, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Data entry, filing documents, and other office duties as requested
- Ensure customer complaints are addressed in a timely manner
- Contribute to a team effort in completing daily tasks
- Office Administration Diploma with 1-2 years Customer Service experience. A combination of relevant education and/or experience will be considered
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other related computer programs
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client service orientated, including the ability to consistently interact in a friendly, helpful, and professional manner. Respond appropriately to inquiries, requests, and concerns
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work with all levels of management and support staff